Stadtplanung, Logistik, Transport, Verkehrswirtschaft
Verkehr, Umwelt, Planung, Management
The programme covers topics like:
- design of transportation systems (roads, public transport networks, airport and harbours),
- transportation modelling and simulation,
- intelligent transportation systems,
- transportation demand management,
- transportation planning strategies in emerging and developing countries.
Our students will learn all the classical engineering skills a transportation engineer should have for planning and managing various parts of the transportation systems. Furthermore, the programme is designed to meet the increasing demand for transportation professionals who are also familiar with the concepts of transportation demand management, integrated land use and traffic management, freight logistic concepts and intermodal traffic management etc.
Application deadline: May 31